Please reload the page to load filters
Please reload the page to load the filters
The seller of this item is currently on holiday.
Click on the image to view the product details.
You can still make an enquiry via the 'Ask A Question About This Item' button, but please allow more time for a response while the seller is away.
Save this search
We will send you updates when new items become available that match your search.
These will be sent by email once a day and you can opt out at anytime.
Thank you for saving this search. We look forward to emailing you about new items.
Enter your email to see our
SUMMER SALE prices
Enter your email to see
our SUMMER SALE prices
Outdoor floor lamps are useful to any garden enthusiast’s decor. They offer aesthetic, ambiance, security and guidance to ensure you can use your garden to the maximum usage. This will ensure that your garden is atmospheric, interactive and holistic.
How to use outdoor floor lamps in your homeIn recent years, outdoor floor lamps are used for social circles to gather and hang out around as they provide heat. Outdoor floor lamps imitating interior lamps can give the illusion of your sitting room shifting to the outside.
To keep your social life ongoing and everlasting, it is best to ensure that your lighting is wired to the correct safety regulations and that it is weather proof in case you have humid or windy conditions.
How to make outdoor floor lamp lighting work for your garden and make it safeEveryone’s home is different when it comes to the location, the weather conditions and the style. Here are some general tips for setting up your lighting in your garden, especially if you are based in the UK.
- Use good-quality, compact, waterproof light fittings. Ideally, they must be IP67 or 68 rated.
- Use LED lights rather than halogen as they are low energy. Opt for warm white rather than cool white. This leaves a softer glow to your outdoor space.
- Use GFCI outlets for all exterior lighting. It’s the law!
- Outdoor-rated fixtures and extension cords are really important. It has to be protected from the rain, wind and more moisture in the atmosphere.
- Ensure cabling is well protected from rodents, squirrels and foxes