Vinterior is the marketplace for
HOW DO I LIST AN ITEM?
You can create a listing on Vinterior in a few minutes. You will be requested to provide the asking price, a description, measurements and photos of your item. By providing the buyer with accurate information and good quality photos you will increase your chances of having a successful sale.
After your listing has been reviewed by our curator, it will be available and ready to sell on our website. This process usually takes less than 48 hours. You will receive a confirmation by email once your listing has been approved.
Vinterior reserves the right to decline any item or request more information before approving a listing.
WHAT CAN I SELL?
Vinterior currently accepts pre-owned and new furniture and decor, with a primary focus on style. This includes antique items, second-hand designer items, used high-end modern items, ex-display designer items and stylish vintage items.
Listed items must be readily available for delivery or collection.
We don't allow items that are illegal to be listed on Vinterior, and a list of other items, including but not limited to:
- Stolen Property
- Recalled Items
- Counterfeit, unauthorised copies, and any item that may infringe on someone's copyright or trademark.
Vinterior reserves the right to inspect or reject any item as unsuitable for sale at any time.
Sellers are responsible for making sure their items are authentic and have to verify their item's authenticity before listing an item. Sellers are not allowed to use authenticity disclaimers in listing descriptions.
Reporting Policy Breaches
If you see a listing for an item that isn't allowed, please report it by writing to [email protected] with a link to the listing and any relevant information. We'll look into it and if there's been a policy breach, we'll remove the listing.
HOW DO I DELIST AN ITEM?
You can delist an item at any time. Log into your account and go to My Listings. You will see all your listings and can mark the item you wish to delist as sold by clicking on 'MARK AS SOLD'. An item marked as sold will stay on the website with the mention 'SOLD'.
If for any reason your item is no longer available for sale, you must log in to your account and remove the listing immediately. If a sale is made and the item you sold is not available for the buyer, Vinterior reserves the right to bar you from additional listings, discontinue any listings you currently have.
TIPS TO MAKE A SUCCESSFUL SALE
- Include lots of details in your title and description to help buyers make informed purchases. Include the brand, colours, materials, history of the item, etc.
- Photos! They are a great way to attract buyers. Make sure you photograph your item from different angles and highlight any flaws.
These rules help to create a better, safer trading experience on Vinterior, and knowing them can help you become a more successful seller.
As a seller, you're responsible for the content of your listing, and for complying with the law. So before listing your item, make sure you read our policies and Terms of Service, and all applicable laws and regulations on the sale of your item.
Make sure you follow these guidelines. If you don't, your listing(s) may be removed, and you may be subject to a range of other actions, including limits on account privileges and suspension of your account.
As a seller, it's your responsibility to:
- Select a category that matches the item for sale.
- Provide a clear, honest, and accurate description about the item. Vinterior reserves the right to revise your listing for grammatical errors and minor corrections.
- Describe the item's location accurately.
- Provide accurate contact information.
- Use only images or text that you create yourself. Don't use photos or text from other Vinterior users or websites.
- Delist an item immediately if it is no longer available for sale.
- Provide each item in clean, stain-free, dust-free and safe condition, with the exception of any condition or default you have clearly disclosed in writing in the listing description.
- Not try to avoid paying Vinterior fees. If Vinterior finds a buyer for your item and you circumvent or try to get around paying Vinterior fees by selling to the buyer developed by Vinterior directly, and being paid outside the Vinterior system, this will be treated as a sale and the Commission will be due and payable to Vinterior.
- Not create duplicate listings.
Vinterior reserves the right to bar you from additional listings and discontinue any listings you currently have if you are in breach of our Website Terms and Conditions and Terms of Sale. Please read these terms carefully before listings an item on this site.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Email us and we will do our best to help you quickly.
Email: [email protected]
Vinterior is the marketplace for