Get the look of the Instagram’s darling @really_really_lizzy mid-century dining room
There is nothing quite like that instant hit of inspiration you get when you scroll through creative interior Instagram accounts. Bursting with new ideas and fresh perspectives, we just love our Instagram design stars for helping us to envision different styles and colour schemes, and for encouraging us to take on more DIY projects. If you are anything like us and enjoy fearless home spaces brimming with brilliant thrift finds and carefree spirit, you are going to love our today’s get the look style board.
Liz Sparacio, or as you maybe know her from the Insta world – @really_really_lizzy, lives in a light-filled loft apartment in Philadelphia that used to be part of an old textile factory. An industrial past reads from each step of her strikingly evocative open-plan home that hosts numerous crafty details and inventive solutions. And don’t get us started on her houseplant kingdom!
A mix of mid-century modern and eclectic, with a touch of genius, is how we would best describe this old warehouse that has now grown into a true Mecca for designers and photographers. In particular, we love the dichotomy of the tubular chrome dining chairs paired with rattan backing and the elegant dining table resembling Eero Saarinen’s famous tulip table.
Because we love her casual, yet very distinctive aesthetic, we decided to put together a quick get the look mood board of Liz’s dining room. Combining the upcycled Marcel Breuer Cesca chair and a pedestal dining room table, Liz used a classic duo that, in her interpretation, appears new and unique. The entire vintage dining room segment feels super light, airy and positive, yet grounded with rustic warehouse walls and exposed pipework. White, wood and leafy green create a serene atmosphere that makes this quirky space so appealing to our spirits.
Scroll down for the shoppable vintage items to replicate the look.
- Dutch Rattan Hanging Chair, 1960s
- French 19th Century Louis Philippe Mirror
- Vintage Mid Century West German Plant Pot Fat Lava Planter
- Large Midcentury Ceramic Tiger 1960s Italy
- Earth Colored Set Of Three Clay Pots, Beige Flower Pot Brown, Kitchen Storage
- William Watting Hanging Wall System 1950s
- Vintage Industrial Grey Enamel Pendant Light, 1950s
- Set Of Four Cesca Chairs
- Arkana Tulip Table Pair Of Chairs Vintage Mid Century Set Dining
- Vicke Lindstrand For Kosta Boda Art Glass Vase, 1960s
- Hand Crafted Wooden Dough Bowl 17th Century, Uk
- Vintage French Wicker Grape Basket From The Champagne Region
- Mid Century 1960s/70s Bamboo Plant Stand