An array of iconic and original vintage finds
Each week sees new (or old, rather) vintage arrivals land in the Vinterior collection. It is always great fun looking out for extraordinary pieces brimming with character across a variety of design eras, colours, shapes and form. This collection is bursting with some of the most eye catching pieces of vintage furniture and accessories. Get a taste of what you will find with these team picks below…
- These swivel lounge chairs are not only incredibly comfortable, their vibrant olive green colour and iconic form introduce a dash of stylish wit into any space.
2. This print by celebrated American lithographer Adolf Dehn captures the bucolic scenes of a quiet Minnesota community. The illustrative quality lends it the air of a painting by Raoul Dufy, using similar bright and uplifting colours.
3. This sculptural bench would well complement a minimalist environment. Its angular linearity is softened by the warm honeyed tones of the wood. We love how the light plays across its surface, creating a gradient of tone.
4. Shaped like a seashell, this inviting designer chair is immensely pleasing to the eye. We are drawn to the unusual union of natural rattan with the bendy modern foot on which the chair stands. The whole design seems like something beautiful conjured up by nature!
5. World renowned American designer Florence Knoll is the name behind this striking marble table. The rich depth of the terracotta coloured marble lends warmth to this impressive natural material.
6. The singing colours in this vintage Turkish rug run from rich royal blue to gentle aqua and rose pink. A stunning array of effervescent colour to bring into your home.
7. For house plant lovers, this 1960s stand creates an unusual space to display your favourite – or most successful – plants! The contrast of sweeping curves and angular steps makes it a discreet but eye catching design.
8. These chunky and yet beautifully formed chairs seem like a stylish play on those belonging to Goldilocks and the Three Bears. The abstracted design of the timeless chairs feels like they have been rendered into something much more artistic, even sculptural.
Title image: sfgirlbybay.com