Here at Vinterior, we have a sweet tooth for period homes, and this one surely tickles all the right taste buds, doesn’t it? If you are a lover of the eclectic style too, yet still find yourself struggling with pulling together a coherent look, take notes from this brilliant space.
If you look closer you will spot all the layers of different eras and textures gracing this timeless room design. The Victorian fireplace and bookshelves create a strong backbone for the room and build a distinct visual vocabulary, that is further developed by contrasting Eero Saarinen’s space-age pedestal dining room table and modernist dining room chairs that sit atop a large neutral rug.
The soft, natural colour palette speaks of calm and agelessness, while at the same time acting as a perfect backdrop for introducing colourful statement pieces and precious memorabilia.
Fresh and incredibly inviting, the dining room speaks of elegance and poise. Subtle and meticulously curated to bridge the gap between the centuries, everything comes together in a climax with a bold, space-age chandelier.
We could easily picture ourselves living here.
How about you?
Read on to shop the look from this style board.
Shop the look:
- Sputnik Chandelier Murano Glass Transparent
- Important Painting In The Taste Of François Boucher, 19th Century
- 19th Century Mid Victorian Arched Carrara Marble Fireplace Surround
- Dark Blue Velvet Italian Design Armchair
- Antique French Books
- Antique Brass And Nickel Candelsticks
- Green Silk Damask Curtains
- Victorian C1870 Tall Mahogany Bookcase
- Gastone Rinaldi 1970s Chrome Chairs
- Knoll Saarinen Dining Table Marble 137 Cm Arabescato Marble
- Rörstrand / Rorstrand Stoneware Figure Of Gunnar Nylund, Rare Fish Vase, 1950s
- Pair Of Bamboo Table Lamps By Ingo Maurer, Germany, 1973
- Mid Century Modern Green Murano Glass Centerpiece, Circa 1965
- Nomads Rizbaf Louribaf Natural Fine Persian Rug Oriental Rug 1.92 X 1.55